Licensed TherapistDavis, CA
Three Figs Counseling
Licensed Therapist – Full time Position
We are looking for dedicated psychotherapists to join our growing group. Our office is located in downtown Davis, near UC Davis campus. Requirements include being fully licensed in the state of California with 1 year post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience (but not required). Therapist must have a niche(s) (adolescents, young adults, couples, families, trauma, EMDR, EFT, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Three Figs Counseling provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
Therapists would be responsible for providing quality therapy to adolescents, young adults, families, couples within the community and surrounding areas. Provide comprehensive and professional mental health services including all phases of assessment, child and family treatment, parental consultation, case and medication management, crisis intervention, and discharge in compliance with company and community standards of service.
- Develop, review, and implement assessment and treatment plans with client and/or family input and consent.
- Coordinate with caseworkers, probation officers, social workers, school personnel as necessary.
- Prepare reports and correspondence and maintain documentations such as session notes, assessment plans, treatment plans and using Electronic Health Records.
- Following HIPAA standards and regulations
- Seeks consultation either individually or group, when clinically appropriate.
- Attend local events and marketing gatherings to maintain a professional relationship with the local community of providers.
- Willing to work 30 hours per week (minimum of 20 client face-to-face hours/week)
- Due to Covid-19, all current clients will be seen via online therapy. Clinician may work from home or office to provide these services for clients.
- Hold a Master’s or Doctorate degree
- Current State of California license as a LCSW, LMFT or LPCC.
- 1 year post licensure experience (preferred)
- Prior private practice experience a plus
- Credentialed with insurance or a CAQH (preferred).
- Have a niche(s) such as: adolescents, young adults, families, couples, trauma, attachment, EMDR, eating disorders, EFT, CBT (exposure therapy for anxiety & OCD), additionally be LGBTQ+ affirming.
Perks of the Job
Paid Sick Leave
129 C Street, Suite 3
Davis, CA 95616