Three Figs Counseling, a group private practice in Davis, is looking for dedicated psychotherapists to join our growing group. Our office is located in downtown Davis, near the University campus. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of California with 1 year post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience (but not required). Therapist must have a niche(s) (adolescents, young adults, couples, families, trauma, EMDR, EFT, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Three Figs Counseling provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group. Candidate will be employee status. Currently clinicians are working remotely due to COVID-19 or until it is safe to return to the office for in person sessions.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- A medical biller coordinates insurance claims
- An assistant manages client referral calls and scheduling
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Onboarding training and support
- Niche building and coaching to grow and attract your ideal clients
- Weekly group case consultation
- Monthly staff meetings
- Sick Leave time
- Bonuses (marketing and blogging required to receive bonus)
- A phone stipend
- Free parking
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of California license as a LCSW, LMFT or LPCC
- Willing to work 30 hours per week (Full-time position)
- Must have a private space to provide telehealth sessions
- Minimum 1 year post independent licensure (preferred)
- Niche(s) such as: adolescents, young adults, couples, families, trauma, EMDR, EFT, etc.
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
All positions are remote. We meet frequently by virtual meetings until it is safe for us to return to in-person sessions.
“When we are our best selves, we are the best theraptists”
- Master’s or Doctorate degree
Required license or certification:
- California Clinical licensure (required)
- Clinical Psychologist, LMFT, LPCC or LCSW in state of California (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed (PCCI, ASW, AMFT)
Looks like a good fit? Want to learn more about a growing group practice. Email us your resume today!